Establishing your foreign company and beginning trade in Australia need not be a restrictive objective if you have the right advice on board. Allied Business Accountants is highly experienced in registering foreign companies in Australia and will advise on whether you should establish a local subsidiary company or register and operate an Australian branch with a local agent.
Our network of top accountants, lawyers and financial advisors will identify the best structure for your company and act as your Australian agent to register your business, ensure its local tax compliance and provide management and accounting support.
Allied Business Accountants will help you:
- Register your company in Australia with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Register Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Act as your local agent or Australian resident director
- Ensure local tax compliance, including Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Structure your Australian branch to maximise profits
- Consult on tax planning and minimisation
- Advise on local salary packaging, payroll and superannuation requirements
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Provide management and accounting advice
- Complete all necessary legal documents